The basic price of 775€ per adult for the season 2012/13 covers the cost of your accommodation, breakfast, afternoon cake and 4 course dinner with wine and coffee. Bed linen and towels are also provided.
Children under the age of sixteen stay free of charge except for their food. This charge is based on the age of the child. See our page "Children's food" for details.
We also offer in-house childcare with our English speaking nanny for those parents wanting to either come skiing with very small children or have an afteroon skiing on their own whilst their older children are looked after safely in our chalet.
In addition we can also provide the following services:
* Pre-booking of ski equipment - the shop will have the equipment set aside for you so that you can get straight onto the slopes. Through our recommended ski hire shop you also benefit from up to 20% off the list price for ski hire
* Pre-booking of lift passes - they will be waiting for you when you arrive. We can also advise the most economical passes so that you can benefit from any special offers that are available during the season
* Pre-booking of any ski lessons, private or group that you may require
* Flexible arrival/departure times
* Transfer from the airport or train station
* Private off-road parking for those that self-drive
* In-house childcare
* Transport to and from ski lessons where necessary (although a free bus stops just outide the chalet)
* Lunch for children allowing you to ski throughout the day or have a long lunch on the mountain
Where 3rd party cost is incurred you pay the 3rd party directly