COVID-19 and your holiday
Your well-being and your safety are our top priorities.
In parallel with the resort of Les Carroz, we have drawn up a health charter to which we are committed to ensure your peace of mind during your holiday here with us at La Ruche. This includes, but not limited to:
– thorough disinfection (after cleaning) of your room before your arrival.
– regular disinfection of surfaces and contact points in communal areas
– alcohol-based hand sanitiser for your use.
– restaurant service respecting current standards and social distancing.
– wearing a face mask whenever it is not possible to maintain a distance of 1m.
In addition to this, France Montagnes have also drawn up guidelines on their web page FRENCH SKI RESORTS AND COVID-19 “committed to ensure that the mountains remain enjoyable”
For extra peace of mind, we have an addendum to our T&Cs stating that if lockdown is imposed by the French government or the government of the customer’s country of provenance, and/or in the event of border closures preventing the customer from travelling to France, we will conform to French regulations in force at the time or we undertake to refund or carry forward any monies paid in advance to a booking at another time.