Summer – Pass été 2022
For all bookings of at least 7 nights this summer, we will give you a free Summer Activity Pass valid from 18/06 to 11/09 – 30.80€ (adults) or 29€ (children) worth of activities included as well as numerous other reductions for you during your holiday.
The “Pass-été” was conceived so that you can discover a host of activities on offer whilst going easy on your wallet!
Discover the resort’s activities*…
- 1 return ride on the Kédeuze gondola OR the Tête des Saix chairlift (between 02/07 and 28/08)
- 1 run on the Alpine Coaster (for 1 or 2 people)
- 1 swimming pool entry (excluding the well-being area)
- 1 Mini-golf entry (07/07 to 04/09 and weekends only before and after)
- 1 Accro Bungy session (07/07 to 28/08 and weekends only before and after)
As well as discounts from the following …
- 50% off Kids Quad for < 6’s and 5€ off for >6’s
- 20% off a MountainCart package (i.e. 20€ instead of 25€)
- 20% off at the Mont Favy high ropes course
- 15% off a day’s electrically assisted bike hire at JM Location
- 10% off an Ô des Cîmes spa treatment (Jouvence or Léana)
- 10% off a 9 or 18-hole green fee (for golfers) or 1 free bucket of practice balls (for beginners) – Golf Flaine-Les Carroz.
- 10% off an activity booked through the Bureau des Guides
- 10% off an activity booked with Montagne Activités
- 10% off an activity with the Ecurie de Corbalanche equestrian centre
- 10% off mountain bike hire at Men’dy Sports
- 5€ off for a paragliding flight – Air Passion or Parapente Planète
- 2€ for Les Carroz library membership
- 10€/hour tennis court reservation from Les Carroz’s Tennis Club
*activities subject to certain conditions:
Alpine Coaster: Accessible to children aged 4+ (minimum height 1.05m) if accompanied and the over 9’s and (minimum height 1.40m) unaccompanied.
The Kédeuze gondola: Free access to pedestrians only from 9.30am to 5.30pm. To access the lifts with a mountain bike, you have to buy a MTB lift pass.
The Tête des Saix chairlift: Free access to pedestrians only from 10am to 4.30pm. To access the lifts with a mountain bike, you have to buy a MTB lift pass.
Swimming pool: gents – swimming trunks are obligatory (no shorts)